Greenstar Comfort digital programmer
Worcester Bosch’s Greenstar Comfort control is a twin channel programmer that plugs directly into the boiler.
This control menu is exceptionally intuitive and easy to use while enabling you to become familiar with the system very quickly.
Both the heating and hot water can be programmed to come on and off up to three times a day and this can be set differently for each day of the week to fit in with your routine. The control also automatically adjusts to British summer/winter time.
- Three adjustable heating and hot water time periods
- Pre-set heating and hot water programme
- Clear back-lit display
- Automatic adjustment to British summer/winter time
- Easy menu navigation
- Holiday mode
- Load Compensation
- Simple menu navigation
- Load Compensation feature – allows increased heating efficiency
- Control heating and hot water 7 days a week.